Shrimp and Pineapple Ceviche
No matter how hot the weather, this flavorful cold salad made with cooked shrimp, chunks of pineapple, jalapeno pepper, red pepper, avocado, cilantro and lime juice is a snap to assemble without heating up the kitchen.
- 1 cup Sea Best Cooked Shrimp, thawed
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red bell pepper
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Chop Sea Best Shrimp and pineapple into small pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Gently stir in the lime juice, avocado, jalapeño and sweet red bell pepper. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in the cilantro.