Roasted Sweet Potatoes
and Seasoned Selections
Seasoned Selections are perfect for nights when your energy’s spent, but you still have a taste for something delicious. Here’s an easy way to whip up a complete meal while still keeping the steps simple.
- 1 to 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Oil as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Sea Best Seasoned Selections Thai Chili Salmon
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Dress sweet potatoes in oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In preheated oven, roast potatoes for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Make room in the middle of the pan to roast the fish; remove salmon fillets and flavor cube from container and place directly in the middle of the pan.
- Turn heat down to 400°F and roast everything for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with a simple salad of lettuce, cucumbers, peppers and queso fresco.