Mild-Flavored, Firm-Textured Rings with Light Italian-Style Breading
Sea Best calamari is firm but tender, mild and lightly coated with Italian seasonings and breadcrumbs for a crispy, irresistible restaurant-style appetizer you can sink your teeth into.
- Wild Caught
- Zero Trans Fat
- Great Value
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Good Source of Protein
Pan Fry • Deep Fry
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry or deep fry the calamari.
- Place frozen breaded calamari in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking, oil and fry for 2 ½ minutes.
- Turn frequently. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Place frozen breaded calamari separately in shortening or oil at 350°F for 2 ½ minutes.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or fryer.