Lemon & Peppercorn Tilapia
Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Flavored Whitefish with a Moderate Texture
This popular white fish is well known for being mild. So we added just the right amount of a peppery kick with pink peppercorns then rounded out the flavor with zesty fresh lemon. This taste combination is equal parts sweet, spicy and citrusy and is a great way to enjoy everyone’s favorite white fish.
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
• Bake • Microwave
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen state only.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove film from microwaveable/bakeable tray.
- Place seasoned butter on top of Tilapia.
- Place tray on sheet pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- As butter melts, spread over the entire top of the Tilapia fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 more minutes or until the internal temperature of the Tilapia reaches 140°F.
- Remove microwaveable/bakeable tray from sleeve and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Slit a small hole in the film and microwave for 3 minutes more or until the internal temperature of the Tilapia reaches 140°F.
- Let Tilapia rest in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove the film.
- Plate fish and pour sauce over the top of the fillet before serving.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
Sea Best freezes its seafood at its freshest to ensure the highest quality seafood reaches your table.