Medium Flavor, Firm Textured Fillets
In Hawaiian, mahi mahi means “strong,” which we think is a fair description of the love you’ll have for this Sea Best favorite. Sea Best Mahi Mahi fillets tout a mild, sweet flavor and firmness that makes this fish especially satisfying and simple to cook. Fruit-based salsas are a perfect complement to this tropical favorite.
- Wild Caught
- Zero Trans Fat
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Grill • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, grill the mahi mahi fillets.
- Preheat grill.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn fillets after 3 to 4 minutes. Continue to grill until fish flakes when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
- Preheat broiler. If desired, season fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet.
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your grill or oven.