Mango Crusted Swai
Sweet chili-glazed Swai fillets crusted with mango, onion and coconut
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the film from the tray.
- Place the tray on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Microwave on High for 4 minutes in microwave-safe tray.
- Let rest in microwave for 1 minute before removing film. Transfer to a plate. Enjoy!
CAUTION: Steam will be hot! Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
Salmon are born in fresh water, spend their adult life in the ocean, and then return to the fresh water areas where they were born to breed.