Southern Red King Crab
Sweet Flavored, Medium Textured Shellfish
A fine-dining favorite, this appropriately named shellfish will secure its rank when your taste buds crown it king. Don’t say we didn’t warn you, but this sweet, succulent shellfish will commandeer your cravings and overthrow your dinner routine. Find out how easy our Sea Best Southern Red King Crab is to prepare and to enjoy.
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Steam • Chill • Bake • Broil
To Thaw: Place in refrigerator 10 to 12 hours before cooking. For quick thawing, place under cold running water for 3 to 5 minutes.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, steam the king crab.
- Fill bottom (3/4” deep) of large stock pot with water. Heat water to a boil.
- Place thawed crab in steam basket and steam in pot over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until crab is thoroughly heated.
- To serve cold, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes after steaming.
- Place thawed crab in shell on broiler rack in the oven. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat conventional oven to 400°F. Place thawed crab on a baking sheet and bake for 4 to 7 minutes.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
Sea Best offers over 25 varieties of seafood.