Medium Flavor, Flaky Fillets
You’ll see your family’s pearly whites when you host a fish fry with Sea Best whiting fillets tonight! You'll find Sea Best whiting fillets have a tender, flaky texture and a distinctive moderate flavor. Dredge them in breadcrumbs and fry them up crisp and golden for an irresistible family seafood night favorite.
- Wild Caught
- Zero Carbohydrates
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Naturally Low in Fat
- Excellent Source of Protein
Pan Fry • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry the whiting fillets.
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil at 350°F until golden brown or until fish flakes easily.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillets in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
- Preheat broiler. If desired, season fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet.
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.