Medium Flavor, Flaky Fillets
You’ll see your family’s pearly whites when you host a fish fry with Sea Best whiting fillets tonight! You'll find Sea Best whiting fillets have a tender, flaky texture and a distinctive moderate flavor. Dredge them in breadcrumbs and fry them up crisp and golden for an irresistible family seafood night favorite.
- Wild Caught
- Zero Carbohydrates
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Naturally Low in Fat
- Excellent Source of Protein
Pan Fry • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry the whiting fillets.
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil at 350°F until golden brown or until fish flakes easily.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillets in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
- Preheat broiler. If desired, season fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet.
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
As part of our commitment to the environment, Sea Best undergoes voluntary certification for "Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)" with the Aquaculture Certification Council (ACC).