Citrus and scallops are a delightful duo and winning combination in this entrée. This easy main dish makes a quick and filling meal with the addition of a salad and dinner roll.
- 1 quart seafood broth
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- 24 Sea Best Raw Scallops, thawed and rinsed
- 20 orange segments
- 4 lime segments
- 2 teaspoons each lime, orange and lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons sliced scallions
- In a large saucepan over low heat, heat seafood broth and butter until butter is melted.
- Bring broth mixture to 190˚F.
- Add Sea Best Raw Scallops; cook at 185˚F for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of scallops reaches 155˚F. Add orange and lime segments and zests; cook for 1 minute.
- Remove scallops and fruit segments with a slotted spoon; transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with ¼ cup broth; garnish with scallions.