Cajun Butter Dip
Want a change from tartar sauce with your seafood tonight? Try this buttery Cajun dipping sauce to pair with your seafood platter.
- ½ cup hot red pepper sauce
- ½ cup butter, chilled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1-½ teaspoons fresh snipped chives
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Sea Best Breaded Clam Strips, Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, Breaded Calamari, Breaded Popcorn Shrimp and/or Breaded Scallops
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the hot pepper sauce.
- Add one cube of butter; whisk until melted. Slowly add remaining butter, one cube at a time, whisking after each addition until melted; keep warm.
- Add pepper flakes and paprika. Stir in snipped chives.
- Cook the Sea Best breaded products according to package directions until crispy and golden brown.
- On a serving platter, arrange assorted Sea Best seafood. Serve with warm Cajun butter dip.