Fiery Chili Dip
Spice up your seafood with this sweet and spicy dip fashioned from Thai chili relish, garlic and brown sugar.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot red chili pepper relish
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Sea Best Breaded Clam Strips, Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, Breaded Calamari, Breaded Popcorn Shrimp and/or Breaded Scallops
- Combine the mayonnaise, chili pepper relish, garlic and brown sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to one day to allow flavors to blend.
- Cook your favorite selection of breaded Sea Best seafood according to package directions, until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the seafood with chilled dip and enjoy!