Shrimp and Tomato Soup
What a deliciously fast and fancy tomato soup! Shrimp and goat cheese add an elegant touch to this classic comfort food.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup Sea Best Cooked Shrimp, thawed
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cubed
- Diced red onion and snipped chives
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomato soup and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; keep warm.
- To serve, stack the Sea Best Shrimp and goat cheese together in the center of each soup bowl. Carefully pour soup around edges of bowls.
- Garnish with red onion and chives.