Enjoy South-of-the-border flavors from the comfort of your own home. The whole family will love these delicate corn tortillas filled with a tangy lime-kissed slaw and black beans, then topped with crispy breaded jumbo butterfly shrimp and cheese.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 24 Sea Best Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Stir in the ranch dressing and lime juice; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the black beans.
- Heat corn tortillas; keep warm.
- Cook Sea Best Breaded Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp according to package directions until crispy and golden brown. Remove shrimp tails.
- Top each warm tortilla with cabbage mixture and warm black beans. Add two fried butterfly shrimp and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Fold in half.