Basil pesto-topped tilapia fillets are baked to perfection then sprinkled with shredded mozzarella for a taste of Italian summers.
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat orzo
- 4 Sea Best Tilapia Fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup prepared pesto sauce
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Season both sides of Sea Best Tilapia Fillets with salt. Spread pesto on one side of each fillet.
- Place tilapia, pesto side up, in a greased 13"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 9-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked orzo and chives.
- Sprinkle baked tilapia with cheese and diced tomato. Serve with orzo.