HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP SKEWERS
This shrimp recipe involves just a few simple steps, yet delivers a sweet and savory protein ready to impress!
|2||lb Sea Best® Shrimp, medium, peeled and deveined |
|1/4||cup reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|1/2||clove garlic, minced|
|1||teaspoon crushed red pepper|
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. (Skip if using metal skewers.)
- In small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper. This is your marinade.
- Pour all the shrimp and half of the marinade into a large plastic baggie, seal and set baggie in refrigerator for 15 minutes, to marinate the shrimp. Set aside other half of the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and thread 5-6 shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill shrimp skewers on one side for 2-3 minutes. Flip and brush with remaining marinade and cook 2-3 more minutes, or until shrimp are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from grill and enjoy your delicious Honey Garlic Shrimp Skewers!
- Recipe courtesy of dishonfish.com