CREAMY SRIRACHA OYSTERS
Our Oysters are ready to thaw and eat, or perfect baked and finished with this spicy and crunchy topping.
|12||Sea Best® Oysters on the half shell|
|1||tablespoon soy sauce|
|1/4||cup panko breadcrumbs|
|1||green onion stem, thinly sliced|
- Thaw the oysters on the half shell in the refrigerator according to package instructions.
- Set the oven broiler to high, and line a baking sheet with foil. Place the oysters on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, soy sauce and mirin,
and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place a spoonful of the sriracha mayonnaise mixture onto each
oyster. Then, top each oyster with about 1 teaspoon of the panko
- Put the oysters in the oven and broil on high for 6 to 8 minutes, until
bubbly and golden brown.
- Transfer the oysters to a platter covered in rock salt to hold the oysters in place, and serve immediately.