Sea Best hand-shucked clam strips are sweet and mild flavored with a texture that fries up crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
PAN FRY OR DEEP FRY
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, pan fry or deep fry the clam strips.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove breaded clams strips from package and arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Place sheet on middle rack of oven and back for 14-16 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F. Remove breaded clam strips from package and place in fryer.
2. Fry for 1-1 1/2 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place breaded clam strips on a single layer in the fryer basket.
2. Cook for 6-7 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to cook evenly. Cook until golden brown.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your appliance. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.