Enjoy the unmistakable fun and flavor of everyone’s favorite seafood with a sweet, crispy tropical twist. Sea Best Coconut Breaded Shrimp makes any occasion a celebration. We start with the very best shrimp, then add a crisp, sweet and savory coconut breading that fries up into a restaurant-style snack everyone will love.
BAKE, PAN FRY OR DEEP FRY
Do not thaw. Cook from frozen.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, bake your coconut shrimp.
Oven: (conventional or toaster)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove breaded coconut shrimp from package and arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Place sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F. For best results, turn product over halfway through cooking.
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F. Remove breaded coconut shrimp from package and place in fryer.
2. Fry for 2 1/2-3 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place breaded coconut shrimp in a single layer in the fryer basket.
2. Cook for 6-7 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to cook evenly. Cook until golden brown.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your appliance. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.