We select only the best shrimp for this crispy, restaurant-style favorite that’s great for party appetizers or family seafood night. Fry these lightly breaded, succulent shrimp to a golden brown and you’ll have everyone on board for seafood.
Available in 10-oz., 24-oz. and 48-oz. packages.
BAKE, PAN FRY OR DEEP FRY
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, bake your shrimp.
Bake:(conventional or toaster)
1. Preheat fryer to 425°F. Remove breaded butterfly shrimp from package and arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Place sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F. Remove breaded butterfly shrimp from package and place in fryer.
2. Fry for 2 1/2 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place breaded shrimp on a single layer in the fryer basket.
2. Cook for 7-9 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to cook evenly. Cook until golden brown.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your appliance. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.