A light breading surrounds a tender, and crispy tilapia bite that is perfect for a snack or meal.
BAKE, PAN FRY OR DEEP FRY
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, bake your fish bites.
Bake:(conventional or toaster)
1. Preheat fryer to 425°F. Remove breaded fish bites from package and arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Place sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F. Remove fish bites from package and place in fryer.
2. Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place breaded fish bites on a single layer in the fryer basket.
2. Cook for 5-6 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to cook evenly. Cook until golden brown.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your appliance. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.