A light tempura breading surrounds a firm, crunchy fish tender that is perfect for a snack or meal.
BAKE, PAN FRY OR DEEP FRY
Do not thaw.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, bake your fish tenders.
Bake:(conventional or toaster)
1. Preheat fryer to 425°F. Remove breaded fish tenders from package and arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Place sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F. Remove fish tenders from package and place in fryer.
2. Fry for 4 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place breaded fish tenders on a single layer in the fryer basket.
2. Cook for 11-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to cook evenly. Cook until golden brown.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your appliance. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.