Flavorful COD FILLETS are marinated in teriyaki sauce, then broiled until golden brown and served with a colorful edamame salad.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|1/2||cup teriyaki sauce|
|1||tablespoon roasted garlic (store bought or home roasted)|
|4||Sea Best Cod Fillets, thawed|
|1||cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed and patted dry|
|1||cup julienned carrots|
|1||cup sliced scallions|
|1/4||cup toasted sesame salad dressing|
- In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce and roasted garlic.
- Place Sea Best Cod Fillets in a shallow dish; drizzle with teriyaki sauce mixture. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
- Drain marinade from fish. Place fish on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Top each cod fillet with edamame salad.