STEAMED ORANGE ROUGHY
Soy sauce, ginger and garlic add great flavor to these marinated ORANGE ROUGHY fillets. The grilled summer vegetables make a perfect addition to this simple yet colorful meal.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|4||Sea Best Orange Roughy Fillets, thawed|
|1/2||cup soy sauce|
|2||ounces fresh ginger, peeled and sliced|
|3||cloves garlic, peeled and sliced|
|3||teaspoons salt, divided|
|2||medium zucchini, cut into 1/2" slices|
|2||medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2" slices|
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|1||bunch scallions, ends trimmed|
|1||tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
- Marinate Sea Best Orange Roughy Fillets in the soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to high.
- Place steamer basket over 1/2" of simmering (not boiling) water in a medium saucepan; cover.
- Season fish on both sides with 1-1/2 teaspoons salt. Place fish in steamer for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, toss zucchini and summer squash in olive oil; add remaining salt.
- Grill the zucchini, summer squash and scallions for 3 minutes on each side for deep grill marks. Place zucchini and summer squash in a bowl. Chop scallions; add to the bowl. Stir in lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Serve fish with grilled vegetables.