You'll be asked for this recipe every time you serve it to guests. You won't believe how rich and tender these spinach and crab-stuffed FLOUNDER roll-ups are.
PRINTER FRIENDLY - CLICK HERE
|4||Sea Best Flounder Fillets, thawed|
|2-1/2||teaspoons salt, divided|
|1||teaspoon pepper, divided|
|1||cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry|
|1/2||cup flaked crabmeat|
|1/4||cup Italian bread crumbs|
|1/2||cup heavy cream|
|1||teaspoon lemon zest|
|4 to 8||wooden skewers|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season Sea Best Flounder Fillets on both sides with 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, crab, 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining pepper. Divide into four portions.
- Place one portion of crab mixture on each flounder fillet. Roll up each from the short end; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place each roll-up, seam side down, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring cream to a simmer; cook for 8 minutes. Stir in the butter, lemon zest and remaining salt. Serve with fish.